Are you looking into starting an online business? Then you should consider a pre-built e-commerce website. You may be wondering if it’s worth your time, not to worry. We would be discussing in this article the pros and cons of a pre-made drop shipping store and how to choose the right one for you.
As we all already know, the hardest part of starting a business is creating awareness, even after you have your capital and everything set, if your prospective customers do not know you exist, then your business is doomed for failure. Aside from this, even after creating an online presence, you still need to ensure your website is easily accessible.
The truth is you can start a successful online store with ease if you know what you are doing and the benefits you may get from it.
First, let’s define our terms
What is a prebuilt dropshipping store?
This is a turnkey e-com store that has been set up and made ready to start selling products. Dropshipping stores are quite popular, mostly because they require no inventory, meaning you can start selling without any need for investment.
It is considered to be the best solution for those who are hoping to set up an online store with little to no trouble. It will provide you with all you need to start, from a ready-made dropshipping e-commerce website to a catalogue of products gotten from reliable sources. With this store, you don’t need to worry about making inventories, packaging your products and/or shipping. Everything has been set up to take care of your business while you focus on its growth.
Pros of the website
- It is stress-free. This is the biggest advantage of using a prebuilt e-commerce website. You do not have to worry about website setup, sourcing for products or even dealing with suppliers, everything is already set in place for you.
- It is readily available for you to use. This is another advantage of a premade website store. You can start right always and begin to sell your products without setting up or looking for suppliers.
- You need not worry about inventory. The premade website store comes with a built-in dropping system, making it very easy to use.
For Ecommerce website development services contact us today.
- You have less control over the website. This is the first disadvantage you will encounter when making use of websites such as this. You will not be able to customise the website as you see fit since everything has already been made or prebuilt. Another downside to having no control is that you have no say on the quality of products that would be sourced for, the suppliers and the quality shipped to your customers.
- It can be expensive. Premade website stores like this do not come ship. They can be expensive and may not fit into your budget as a start-up online store.
- You could be scanned. This is another downside to websites like this. You will need to look out for scammers while trying to buy your prebuilt store.
How do you now go about choosing the right premade website store for you?
- Cost is the first factor you need to take note of. Even though these stores can be expensive, you still need to ensure you are getting them for the right price. Also, check out your business if it tallies with the store.
- The responsiveness of the website is another factor you need to consider. When buying, you must look out for the one with high quality and responsiveness. This way you are assured your website is working well and would look good on any mobile device, from phones to desktop computers.
Check also the variety of products it can offer you all at once, the quality of those products, the reputation of the supplier and lastly the reputation of who you are buying the website from.